My next project will be..... a nice warm "coat" for my sewing machine. When I told someone I wanted to make a landscape, because of the colors, blue and green, she told me about hers, a house.....
In the beginning I thought... No way a house, it wont fit the colors of my livingroom.... but after a while I startet thinking of my grandparents summer house...... a house from 1860... I spent so many lovely hours there when I was a child....... what better house to make a replica of??? Then I could have my own little summer house here.....
The photo on the top of the page is not an old one, but this is how I remember it.
But let me see when I get startet, i stille need to find some fabrics the right colors.... make a drawing.... and start sewing... you'll see more sometime in the future!!!!
Be patient!!!!!!!
Bente
OK!!!! -here we go........
I finally finished the "House".......
The front of the house........
-one side............
-and the other.......
the inside of the house....
-and one more.........
I'm quite happy with the result.... my fingers hurt a lot now... but I must say it was worth it........
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario